Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pick me up




White Chocolate Strawberry Tiramisù

Tiramisù is a traditional Italian favorite. The translation for Tiramisù means to "Pick me up" or "Pull me up". This is because of the sugar and espresso in the original recipe, however this version, is liquor free, as well as espresso free, but will still give anyone who enjoys it a pick me up :)


It's ideal of course to always use fresh ingredients and to prepare all you can yourself.
Instead of espresso or rum I substituted with orange juice, this is more of a citrus version because of the fresh orange juice and strawberries

I had to experiment with it several times to get it right. Before I got it down we tried, tirami-suck, fail-misu and plain old eff it. But FINALLY I got it right, and now I have another original recipe to add to my collection :)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails